Deus Ex Machina II Deus Ex Machina II

Really interesting song indeed. Overall the song seems to be somewhat unconsistent so I guess it could be difficult to like the song as a whole but there definitely are some parts that I really like. Those parts with the strings and the choir create an awesome atmosphere and remind me of an old dos game: Heretic.
The beginning of the song was quite distinct from the rest of the song and seemed to contain some interesting rhythmic stuff. It was all right but I didn't like it as much as the rest of the song. Still overall pretty nice job!

Mayhem Market Mayhem Market

So xIIInon sent me this way and I'm glad he did as this song really is terrific! It does sound a little empty at first maybe but I really like how it manages to grow into something a lot bigger towards the end.

Jabun responds:

Hehe XD Oh my good friend xIIInon! Cheers for all the comments. I'm really glad you liked it :D

EnV - Sanctuary (Dylnmatrix Remix) EnV - Sanctuary (Dylnmatrix Remix)

Really great work there! I would say that this song is even better than the original one and that is really when a remix is succesful. I am also amazed just how much stuff there is in the song with all the stuff that is happening in the background. Can't really find anything bad about this song.